Friday, May 3rd 2013
La Comisión Técnica del Patronato Municipal de Habaneras y Polifonía ha determinado que los participantes en el IV Concurso de Solistas a celebrar en nuestra localidad el próximo 22 de Julio del presente dentro del desarrollo del 59º Certamen Internacional de Habaneras y Polifonía sean los siguientes de un total de 19 inscripciones recibidas.
- Pepa García Maciá.
- Maite Mer.
- Cristina Sánchez.
- Joan García.
- Lucas Groppo.
- Facundo Muñoz.
En Torrevieja a 3 de Mayo de 2013.
Friday, January 11th 2013
La Comisión Técnica del Patronato Municipal del Certamen Internacional de Habaneras y Polifonía, en reunión celebrada en días anteriores, tras el estudio de las inscripciones y documentación de las corales aspirantes a participar en el 19º CERTAMEN JUVENIL DE HABANERAS, ha decido que las agrupaciones seleccionadas para el próximo Certamen Juvenil, a celebrar entre los días 19 al 21 de Abril de 2013.
Monday, July 30th 2012
• El músico y director coral torrevejense Aurelio Martínez recibe el galardón del Escudo de Oro por su dedicación hacia el Certamen, así como a su estudio, promoción y divulgación.
• El alcalde, Eduardo Dolón, destaca que este Certamen “será recordado por su alta calidad coral, pero también por importantes anuncios como la materialización de los primeros pasos para conseguir la declaración de Patrimonio Material Intangible por la UNESCO”.
TORREVIEJA. 30-07-2012. El alcalde de Torrevieja y presidente del Patronato de Habaneras, Eduardo Dolón Sánchez, clausuró en la noche de ayer el 58º Certamen Internacional de Habaneras y Polifonía de Torrevieja, al tiempo que dejó abierta la 58º edición del mismo, que se celebrará del 22 al 28 de julio de 2013, en las Eras de la Sal.
The Valencian supports the request of Torrevieja Habaneras Contest Material Intangible Heritage by UNESCO
Sunday, July 29th 2012
• This was stated by the Councillor for Culture, Tourism and Sport, Lola Johnson, accompanied by the Mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, during the awards evening of the event.
• Eduardo Dolon meant that "the best example we can take to support this statement, it is the common edge with more than five hundred choristers from three continents."
Torrevieja. 07/29/2012. The Councillor for Culture, Tourism and Sports of the Generalitat Valenciana, Lola Johnson, made a date last night with the mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, in the great Gala Coral and Ceremony Awards of the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja . Johnson expressed "full support of the Consell and all the Region" for the Contest of Habanera from Torrevieja can get the statement of Intangible Tangible Heritage by UNESCO. The councilor said that "of course, the Government will support this process Torrevieja, as well as be a great support for the competition, will be the differentiating factor in tourism."
The Choir of Yonsei University in South Korea wins the competition by getting the first of Havana, the
Sunday, July 29th 2012
• The mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, chaired the Gala accompanied by the Councillor for Culture, Tourism and Sports of the Generalitat, Lola Johnson.
• The Svetozar Markovic of Novi-Sad (Serbia), gets the first prize of polyphony, which was first called "Costa Blanca-Alicante Provincial Council."
• The choir of the University Carlos III of Madrid achieved the national award "City of Torrevieja".
Torrevieja. 07/29/2012. The Choir of Yonsei University in South Korea was proclaimed winner last night of the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja, to get the first prize in Havana "Juan Aparicio", worth 12,000 euros. Moreover also won the Audience Award, which adds another 2,000 euros, the prize "Francisco Vallejos" for the interpretation of 'Bury me in the Playa' Duyos and Jesus Rafael Romo, and best direction "Joseph Hódar Talavera "to the owner, Eunice Kim Hae Ock. In total, 4 of the 11 awards given in the competition.
Saturday, July 28th 2012
• We heard for the last time in competition forced the habanera of interpretation: "Greetings to Cuba" Cesar Canovas and Jose Maria Lopez Dols.
• President of the Jury, Francisco Grau stressed that the Havana bound for the Competition category of Torrevieja, has to be prepared to highlight the best choirs.
• One more night, hung the sign "No entries", being also practically sold out for the evening tonight.
Torrevieja. 28/07/2012. After four intense evenings, with 15 choirs from three continents, last night closed the choral competition phase of the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja, with performances by choirs from Madrid, Serbia, South Korea and Indonesia. One more night, hung the sign "No entries", being also practically sold out for the evening tonight.
The competition exceeds its level Ecuador with great coral and enters the final stretch of the competition
Friday, July 27th 2012
• A Choir of Alicante becomes the first of two national choirs competing in this year, sharing evening with groups of Venezuela, Latvia and South Korea
• Board vice-president, Luis Maria Pizana, confirms that held the first meetings of the "beginning of what may be the achievement of the declaration of the Show Material Intangible Heritage by UNESCO."
• It hangs the sign "No entries" completing the sale of all seating locations.
Torrevieja. 07/27/2012. The 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja night exceeded its Ecuador Thursday, entering the final stretch of the competition, which come with the evening of Friday. Thus, one of Alicante Choir became the first of two national choirs competing in this year, sharing the evening with groups of Venezuela, Latvia and South Korea. An evening on which hung the sign "No entries" completing the sale of all seating locations.
The V Conference of the Habanera span the history of the genre, a workshop and a panel discussion to further improve the Contest
Thursday, July 26th 2012
• Aurelio Martinez has lectured on coral Havana as a symbol of Torrevieja, while Mario Bustillo has led the workshop on the habanera in Ricardo Lafuente.
• The round table discussion on the appropriateness of the choreography for the performances of the Contest and the promotion and preservation of more traditional concept of Havana.
Torrevieja. 26/07/2012. The Hotel Cabo Cervera has welcomed today the conclusion of the V Conference of the Habanera, organized as a parallel activity to the 58 th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony. After the official opening has been made by the Board Vice President Luis Maria Pizana, Aurelio Martinez Lopez was responsible for lecturing on "Havana, coral symbol of Torrevieja". During the presentation, the member of the Technical Committee recalled the historical origins of the habanera and how it took hold in Torrevieja, to the point of becoming the primary identity of the city.
Thursday, July 26th 2012
• Serbia, Venezuela, China and Colombia filled with exotic coral and quality evening
Torrevieja. 26/07/2012. The 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja continued on Wednesday night with the choral competition phase. Four choirs from three continents, Europe, America and Asia, climbed to the soundboard of the Eras de la Sal, one of the most multicultural evenings of this edition.
Wednesday, July 25th 2012
• It is first heard in Havana a must contest the interpretation: "Welcome to Cuba" Cesar Canovas and Jose Maria Lopez Dols.
Torrevieja. 07/25/2012. After the extraordinary success of the inaugural evening and III Soloists Competition, the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja began on Tuesday night the choral competition phase. Attentive, as always, was the jury, headed by General Francisco Grau Vegara, and beginning to assess this form to the 15 choirs that eventually enter competition as bureaucratic problems arising from the processing of visas for entry and exit country outside the Board of the event, prevented the Ensemble Vocal de Medellin (Colombia) arrived in Spain, having to cancel their participation planned for yesterday evening.
The soprano Barcelona Mireia Dolç get the double in the Competition III for Solitas Habaneras with the Audience Award and Jury
Tuesday, July 24th 2012
• The mayor, Eduardo Dolon, gave the opening of the event the vice president of the Generalitat, José Císcar, who expressed his "satisfaction at being in Torrevieja, which this Congress has succeeded in giving the world an image of musical city, dynamic, entrepreneurial, hospital. "
• The president of the council, Luisa Pastor, also supported the opening of the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony.
Torrevieja. 24/07/2012. The 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja began on the night of his career Monday at the historic site of the Eras de Sal The mayor and chairman of the board, Eduardo Dolon Sanchez, gave the opening of this year's Competition Vice President of the Generalitat, José Císcar, who stressed his "satisfaction at being in Torrevieja, which this Congress has succeeded in giving the world an image of musical city, dynamic, enterprising and hospitable."
Eight open privileged voices tonight the 58th Contest of Habaneras of Torrevieja, which will act as guest artist Nina
Monday, July 23rd 2012
• The multi-talented Nina will act as the jury deliberates, offering a range of 6 Havana care, including "Sweet Havana", "La Bella Lola" or "Torrevieja".
• Luis Maria Pizana Nina has given a salt boat, ripening in the Torrevieja lagoon, a symbol of the city, and with a commitment to return to Torrevieja.
Torrevieja. 23/07/2012. Vice President of the Board of Habaneras, Luis Maria Pizana, with Pilar Paez, representing members of the Technical Committee of the Fair and the famous singer and actress Nina has released today the details of the Third Competition for Soloists Habaneras , with which tonight will start the 58th International Competition of Torrevieja and the competing 8 singers from four regions: Catalonia, the Canary Islands, Basque Country and Valencia. For this type has been established a first prize of 3,000 euros and another, which will give the audience tonight, worth another 1,000 euros.
Sunday, July 22nd 2012
• The mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon Sanchez, will open the competition, which will take part around 800 choristers, finally grouped in twenty choruses from three continents
• The Eras de la Sal live and work past conditioning and preparation for the proper conduct of the Contest
Torrevieja. 07/22/2012. Tomorrow Monday, July 23, at 23 am at the historic site of the Eras de la Sal de Torrevieja will start the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony, extending in the city for 7 full days of choral activities at one of the most important events of its kind worldwide.
Friday, July 20th 2012
• The program will be one hour long and will be recorded in full in the evening awards ceremony on 28 July in which the best choirs in an exhibition gala
• In the absence of final approval, the program is delivered by TVE La 2 on 19 August, on 20.30.
Torrevieja. 07/20/2012. The mayor of Torrevieja and president of the Municipal Habaneras, Eduardo Dolon Sanchez, announced today that Spanish TV broadcast a year a special one-hour on the event and to be recorded in full in the evening delivery Awards July 28, in which the best choirs in a gala show. The program, in addition to La 2 of TVE also be issued through the international channel of the public body, the disclosure of which is that interest is for the Board of the International Competition, acting as a magnet for new corals around the world .
Signed a protocol between the County Council of Alicante, Costa Blanca Tourist Board and the Board of Habaneras to perform the
Thursday, July 19th 2012
• President Luisa Pastor accepts the offer of the Mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, for the first prize of Polyphony be renamed "Costa Blanca - Alicante Provincial Council."
Torrevieja. 19/07/2012. The president of the Provincial Council of Alicante Luisa Pastor, Torrevieja Mayor Eduardo Dolon and Tourism Deputy Provincial Joaquín Albaladejo, have signed this afternoon a memorandum of understanding for the realization of the series' Habaneras nights on the Costa Blanca, an initiative which contemplates corals in five municipalities of the province, coinciding with the celebration of the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polofonía of the city.
Thursday, July 19th 2012
Torrevieja. 19/07/2012. The 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony, to be held in the Eras de la Sal from 23 to 29 July, a year can be followed from anywhere on the planet through online coverage sponsored by the Municipal Board of the competition. This real-time broadcast video and audio will be conducted through an agency agreement the Board of Habaneras and Television Torrevieja. Thus, the seven evenings of the Fair can be followed from anywhere in the world via the link on the web enabled www.habaneras.org, leading to torreviejaip.tv site.
Thursday, July 19th 2012
• Three choirs offer concerts in the Plaza de Encarnacion Puchol of La Mata, as at the confluence of the pedestrian streets of downtown.
• The Conference of the Habanera meet its fifth edition this year, presenting a new format that will include a presentation, panel discussion and workshop coral.
Torrevieja. 19/07/2012. Board Vice President Luis Maria Pizana, has released details of the activities taking place in parallel with the 58th edition of the International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony.
Wednesday, July 18th 2012
• As guest speakers several solo instrumentalists of the Musical Society "City of Torrevieja - The Salerosos" as well as the dancer Maria del Angel Martinez with her dance school.
Torrevieja. 07/18/2012. The Municipal Choir Ricardo Lafuente this Sunday will mark its anniversary with a V special concert to be held at 21 am at the Municipal Theater of Torrevieja. Its chief conductor, Mario Bustillo, stressed that it has prepared a varied program with a selection of works covered a wide spectrum of genres, periods, composers and styles ranging from Renaissance polyphony a cappella choral instrumental versions to popular songs, including fragments of operas, masses, cantatas, operettas, musicals and - how could it be otherwise - of the finest Havana.
Saturday, July 14th 2012
• Tonight popular Habanera lasted almost two hours
Torrevieja. 07/14/2012. Nearly 8,000 people enjoyed on Friday the 20 th week of Habaneras on the beach del Cura in the attendance of seven clusters of town (two more than in the last edition of 2011) as are the children's choir Francisco Vallejos, the coral Bella Torrevieja and called New Dawn, the Choir "Cecilio Gallego" of the Housewives Association and groups "Potalaspuntosemos", "The lucky" and the group Brea and Sal They all provided a special show with well known Havana , which were chanted by the public and served as a prologue to the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony, held from next Monday 23 July at the Eras de la Sal
The Youth Choir of the Municipal Choir School on Saturday in Madrid acts within the campaign to publicize the Contest of Habaneras
Thursday, July 12th 2012
• Be accompanied by the Choir of Voices Graves of the Community of Madrid, directed by Juan Pablo de Juan.
Torrevieja. 07/12/2012. Among the outreach activities of the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja, this coming Saturday, July 14, at 20 hours, the Youth Choir Choir School Hall, under the direction of Selena Cancino Escobar, will give a concert extraordinary in Madrid, in the Church of San Lorenzo in the Lavapies. Thus, 25 voices between 12 and 25, provide the opportunity for a varied program, which of course will sound Havana, giving songs like "Torrevieja" or "Habanera Salada" the great composer Ricardo Lafuente Aguado Torrevieja.
Tuesday, July 10th 2012
• The evening will be held again on Friday, at the request of the hoteliers in the area, one of the participating groups and the large public support registered in 2011, with nearly 8,000 spectators.
Torrevieja. 10/07/2012. Vice President of the Board of Habaneras, Luis Maria Pizana, accompanied by his manager, John Augustine Manrique, this morning the 20th Night of Habaneras on the beach to take place this Friday, July 13, from 22.30 in Cura beach in Torrevieja. At this appointment as usual, the stage will be located on the first ride Avenue Mariners facing the sea, so that the audience will be on the sand. This change has been encouraged to promote the enjoyment of the beach as well as subsequent cleaning.
Monday, July 9th 2012
• Among the various works that were performed, said the premiere of the play "Your eyes" a poem by Andres Moreno Ramirez, Aurelio Martinez Lopez music.
Torrevieja. 07/09/2012. In previous activities that are prolonging the celebration of the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja, this Sunday the Palace of Music welcomed a new edition, the fifteenth and, Gala Soloists torrevejenses, which took part nine voices from various choirs of the city and also a result of work done in the Municipal Choir School. Thus Pilar Paez, Eva Berbel, Conchi Abbate, James Sanchez, Noelia Pérez-Boj, Antonio Prieto Martinez, Laura Martinez Boj, Francisco Moreno and Francisco Andreu Lafuente, shaped a beautiful cast playing a careful program of Havana, being accompanied on the piano by Selena Cancino, Sabina Martinez and Aurelio Martinez.
Friday, July 6th 2012
• The show became not only the relevance and quality coral, but also scenic and interpretive skills, with the representation of children's opera "Brundibár"
Torrevieja. 07/06/2012. Torrevieja Municipal Theatre presented its best picture last night to host the Gala Weekend Course students during this academic year 2011-2012 have been formed within the Municipal Choir School, who heads the soprano torrevejense Bethlehem Carmona Bridge, and depending on the Municipal Habaneras.
Twenty corals from three continents will take part at the 58th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony
Tuesday, July 3rd 2012
• The competition will last for a week and the habanera of interpretation must be the one titled "Welcome to Cuba", written by Jose Maria Lopez Dols and music by César Cánovas Rotated.
• The Mayor has announced that it will have another year with Spanish Television (TVE), which will issue a special program of the contest both for its second channel (La 2) and by the International Channel.
Torrevieja. 07/03/2012. The mayor of Torrevieja and president of the Board of Habaneras, Eduardo Dolon, accompanied by Vice President Luis Maria Pizana, and the manager of it, John Augustine Manrique, presented in the morning the 58 th edition of the International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony Torrevieja to be held from 23 to 29 July in the Eras de la Sal, focusing on a calendar week.