Monday, January 26th 2015
Una vez finalizado el plazo de inscripción para el 21º Certamen Juvenil de Habaneras, reunida la Comisión Técnica del Patronato Municipal del Certamen Internacional de Habaneras para tratar la selección de los coros participantes para éste año 2015, resulta el siguiente fallo:
Seleccionar como PARTICIPANTE a:
• CORO INFANTIL Y JUVENIL DO INSTITUTO GREGORIANO DE LISBOA (PORTUGAL)
• CORAL JUVENIL ALEGRÍA, MADRID
• ESCOLANÍA DE MÚSICA Y DANZA DE LUCENA, CÓRDOBA
• CORO VOCES BLANCAS DEL CONSERVATORIO “VALLE DEL NALÓN” SAMA DE LANGREO, (ASTURIAS)
• CORO LAS VEREDAS, COLMENAREJO (MADRID)
Enhorabuena a los seleccionados y les esperamos el próximo mes de Abril en nuestra ciudad.
Patronato Municipal de Habaneras.
Torrevieja, 26 de Enero de 2015
Friday, October 17th 2014
Fecha: 25 de Octubre de 2014
Lugar : Teatro Municipal de Torrevieja
Precio: 5€ a beneficio de GAEX
Coral Tabaquera Alicantina
Coral "Francisco Vallejos" de Torrevieja
Closing of the 60th Contest of Habanera, but will continue celebrating their anniversary until the end of this year
Sunday, July 27th 2014
• The Instituto Cervantes receives the Golden Shield as a gesture of gratitude to the support they have given to the Contest and as a stimulus for the many outreach projects that will develop.
• The Board recognizes taxed "those who have made âï¿½ï¿½âï¿½ï¿½the success of the Show" and habanera "Torrevieja" sounded almost anthemic own solemnity.
Saturday, July 26th 2014
Friday, July 25th 2014
GRAN GALA CORAL
Eras de la Sal de Torrevieja – Viernes, 25 de julio de 2014 – 23.00 horas
• Coro Universidad Autónoma de Bucaramanga (Colombia)
- La Llamada Armando Bernabéu Lorenzo
- A tu lado Matías Antón y Javier Busto
• Consono Kamerchor de Koeln (Alemania)
- Por el Mar Isabel Pareja y Manuel Moreno Buendía
- Gross Ist Der Herr W. Berger
• Estudio Vocal Meridies de Santa Fe (Argentina)
- Volver, sonar… Evaristo Pérez García
- Malambo Marcelo Valva
• Ateneo Chamber Singers de Quezon City (Filipinas)
- Rosita de un verde palmar Popular. Arr. Manuel Martínez Guirao
- Koyu No Tebulul T´boli folk song - Arr. Eudenice Palaruan
• Jevshan Galician Chamber Choir de Lviv (Ucrania)
- Era una flor Rafael Duyos y Jesús Romo
- Marinero Miguel Asíns Arbó
• The Archipelago Singers de Tangerang Selatan (Indonesia)
- Tú Fernán Sánchez y Eduardo Sánchez de Fuentes
- Negros fantasmas Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer e Ivan Yohan
• Voces Graves de Madrid
- Dicen que se muere el mar Joaquín Madurga Oteiza
- Torrevieja Ricardo Lafuente Aguado
CEREMONIA DE ENTREGA DE PREMIOS
CANTO COMÚN DE LA HABANERA OBLIGADA 2014
‘Amor, esto es amor’ de Ramón Martí y Francisco Vallejos. Adapt. Ramón Mínguez Vallejos
Friday, July 25th 2014
• The mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, and the president of the Generalitat, Alberto Fabra, president tonight Gala Coral and Awards Ceremony.
Torrevieja. 07/25/2014. The die is cast and now just need to await the jury's verdict. That was the feeling last night, at dawn, they lived off the Eras de la Sal precisely the Contest subscribers voted to leave the premises the prize awarded by the public and whose result will be announced tonight after the development of a Gran Gala Coral who, besides being broadcast live on TV Torrevieja TV and Mediterranean, will be used as the basis for the development of the second of the special programs this year's contest on Spanish TV broadcast on 17 August.
The contestants offered in the Days of the possibility of teaching Habanera their native music workshops in parallel to the Contest
Thursday, July 24th 2014
• Luis María Pizana takes into account this initiative and announced that its development will be considered in the competition.
• The president of the Morato Ernest Foundation, Antoni Mas, adds value to the Contest of Torrevieja in 2015 to host the Second International Congress of the Habanera.
• The Board has required editing Havana this year, "Love this is love" that has been given to the participating choirs.
Thursday, July 24th 2014
• In Ecuador Competition, Vice President of the Board, Luis María Pizana, announces the celebration in 2015 in Torrevieja the II International Congress of the Habanera, with the collaboration of Ernest Morato Foundation.
Torrevieja. 07/23/2014. The 60th Contest of Habanera and Polyphony available to today complete its phase choral competition, but the evening last night was the only one of this edition in which shared presence Tornavoz the Eras de la Sal three groupings of many other continents, them are represented on this occasion: America, Europe and Asia.
The VII Conference of honoring Habanera "Torrevieja" are started, the best known composition of Ricardo Lafuente, which marks 60 years
Wednesday, July 23rd 2014
• The conference will continue tomorrow with the participation of musical director Antoni Mas and the round table with the participation of several directors of choirs in competition.
Wednesday, July 23rd 2014
• The Secretary of State for Tourism, Isabel Borrego, and the Councillor for Infrastructure, Planning and Environment, Isabel Boning, featured guest of the evening.
Torrevieja. 07/23/2014. The 60th Contest of Habanera and Polyphony exceeded in the evening of Tuesday the Ecuador, with a full international participation, characterized by the arrival of the first chorus of the Americas this year.
TVE broadcast on Friday the first of two programs devoted to the contest, based on the Gala Donostiarra Choir and Symphony Orchestra Torrevieja
Tuesday, July 22nd 2014
Torrevieja. 07/22/2014. The President of the Board of Habanera and mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, has announced that La 2 Spanish Television broadcast this coming Friday, July 25, at 11.30 am, the first of two special programs that the public body will broadcast on International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony. An area of âânearly one hour based on Commemorative Inaugural Gala of the 60th anniversary, which was held this past Saturday, July 19, with the joint efforts of the Choir and Orchestra of San Sebastian de Torrevieja.
Tuesday, July 22nd 2014
• The evening retells the institutional support of the Generalitat Valenciana, in the person of the Regional Secretary of Tourism, Daniel Marco.
Torrevieja. 07/22/2014. The 60th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony took cruise in the evening this Monday, July 21, the first full competition coral.
The crevillentina soprano Luisa Espinosa gets the double, winning the Jury Prize and the Audience of V Contest of Habanera for Soloists
Monday, July 21st 2014
• The Councillor of Culture, Education and Sport, Maria Jose Catala, attends the Contest and that "it is worth betting on an event follow projecting an international image of culture, talent and excellence."
• Starts the choral competition involving two national corals from Tomelloso and Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
The historical performance Donostiarra Choir and Symphony Orchestra opens Torrevieja 60th Anniversary Contest
Sunday, July 20th 2014
• The mayor, Eduardo Dolon Sanchez, Havana paraphrases of Ricardo Lafuente and ensures that these days "Torrevieja is a mirror world where the coral looks"
• The evening was supported by Vice President of the Consell, José Císcar and the president of the Provincial Council of Alicante, Luisa Pastor.
• The concert program featured an eminently starring Havana are an emblem of combinations with other works and the Basque zarzuela repertoire Contest.
Tomorrow the 60th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony with the expected performance Donostiarra Choir and Symphony Orchestra starts Torrevieja
Friday, July 18th 2014
• take part in this year around 1,000 people, grouped in twenty three continents corals
• The live Eras de la Sal recent upgrading works for the proper conduct of the Contest, including the installation of the free WiFi network that enables online to promote diffusion through social networks again.
Submission extensive program of activities to the Contest, including Symposia, Habanera in the Street, La Mata and the Costa Blanca
Thursday, July 17th 2014
• Programming Habanera Nights in Costa Blanca also includes commemorative concert of the 60th Contest of Habanera that offer the Donostiarra Choir and Symphony Orchestra ADDA Torrevieja in Alicante.
Torrevieja. 07/17/2014. Vice President of the Board of Habanera, Luis María Pizana, accompanied by the President of the Association of Hospitality, José Antonio Lozano and the Auxiliary Board, Miguel Albentosa, presented this morning in the wide range of activities to be developed in parallel to the 60th edition of the International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja.
Vibrant vernissage of the 60th anniversary of the event, backed by dozens of people and live habaneras
Wednesday, July 16th 2014
• The mayor, Eduardo Dolon, announces that the historic choirs of Torrevieja have a street named in the city.
• The exhibition "1955-2014: The song of a people" will run in Vista Alegre Chamber until 31 July.
Torrevieja. 07/16/2014. The president of the Municipal Habanera and mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, inaugurated on Tuesday afternoon the exhibition "1955-2014: The song of a people" commemorating the 60th anniversary of the International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony. A sample can be visited in the room "Vista Alegre" until 31 July, and on the Board exhibits touring sixty years of the most important cultural event of the city.
Mediterranean and TV Torrevieja TV broadcast live the 60th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony
Wednesday, July 16th 2014
• Mediterranean TV broadcast live galas on 19 and 25 July and edit the two programs broadcasted and La 2 HD and International channels TVE.
Torrevieja. 07/16/2014. The President of the Board of Habanera and mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, announced today that this year's live broadcasts multiply the International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony. A consolidated the now standard broadcast performing for more than two decades ago Torrevieja TV, joins in this edition which held TV Mediterranean, with coverage throughout the Valencian Community.
Signed the cooperation agreement between the Tourist Board and the Costa Blanca Torrevieja Habaneras
Monday, July 14th 2014
Torrevieja. 14/07/2014. The president of the Provincial Council of Alicante, Luisa Pastor and Mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, have signed this morning in the Alicante Provincial Palace of the regulatory agreement provided for in the grant budget Provincial Tourism for the Municipal Habanera, to assist in the costs incurred in connection with the commemoration of the 60th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony. The signing of the agreement, which was also attended by the Deputy Provincial Tourism, Joaquín Albaladejo torrevejense has been shown that well are expected to go up to 25,000 euros to cover costs of advertising material and transport of choirs participants.
The mayor, Eduardo Dolon, opens tomorrow the exhibition "The song of a people," commemorating the 60th anniversary of the Fair
Monday, July 14th 2014
Torrevieja. 14/07/2014. The president of the Municipal Habanera and mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, open tomorrow Tuesday, July 15, at 20.30, the exhibition "1955-2014: The song of a people" commemorating the 60th anniversary of the International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony. A sample can be visited in the room "Vista Alegre" until 31 July, and in which the Board will exhibit a tour of the sixty years of the most important cultural event of the city.
TVE broadcast two special programs on the occasion of the 60th Contest of Habanera La 2 Channel HD and the International
Sunday, July 13th 2014
• The competition will be presented by journalist Carolina Married Madrid, which is already the sixth time that is put in front of it.
Saturday, July 12th 2014
• A score of Havana shaped the program this evening that could ever take place on the sand beach Cura.
Torrevieja. 07/12/2014. Around 7,000 people enjoyed on Friday Night's Habanera in very special beach because, on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony extraordinarily changed the format of the evening, counting with the presence of singer and actress Nina.
The 60th Contest of Habanera from Torrevieja will be the image of the tenth National Lottery Thursday July 24
Friday, July 11th 2014
Torrevieja. 13/07/2014. The President of the Board of Habanera and mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, announced today that the 60th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony image occupies the tenth of the draw of the National Lottery on Thursday 24 July. For the same, State Lotteries has been printed vignette with the poster for this year's contest torrevejense 6 million tickets.
The Board multiplies diffusion Contest fostering interaction in social networks and broadcast on line
Thursday, July 10th 2014
Torrevieja. 10/07/2014. Vice President of the Board of Habanera, Luis María Pizana, announced that following the success of technological bet made in 2013, the 60th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony, to be held from 19 to 26 July, aims to improve online data dissemination achieved in the pilot experience carried out in the last edition. For this, the enclosure of the Eras de la Sal will once again with a free WIFI, which offer no cost to the local firm Municipal TVTDatos Television Torrevieja.
'COMPASS' WAVE ZERO IS ISSUED FROM TOMORROW Torrevieja OCCASION THE 60th INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION HABANERAS
Wednesday, July 9th 2014
• Carlos Alsina will be accompanied by such well-known voices such as journalists Javier Caraballo, Pilar Cernuda and Eduardo Peralta.
Tuesday, July 8th 2014
• The versatile singer and took part in the competition in 2012 and now will be joined on the beach by 25 girls from the Children and Youth choirs Municipal Choir School and a dozen major voices torrevejenses different choirs.
Twentyone choirs from three continents will take part in the 60th Contest of Habanera from Torrevieja
Monday, June 23rd 2014
- The competition will start with a Special Commemorative 60th Anniversary Gala, with the participation of the Choir of San Sebastian and the Symphony Orchestra of Torrevieja
- The habanera forced interpretation will be entitled "Love, this is love" and Francisco Ramón Martí Vallejos, an adaptation of Ramón Minguez
Saturday, June 14th 2014
TORREVIEJA. 14 DE JUNIO DE 2014. El Patronato Municipal del Certamen Internacional de Habaneras y Polifonía lamenta profundamente el fallecimiento esta mañana de D. Victoriano Aniorte Palaciá, miembro del Consejo de Administración desde su creación y Escudo de Oro del Certamen en 2006. Todo el equipo, con su presidente a la cabeza, Eduardo Dolón, hacen llegar sus condolencias a la familia y amigos de un hombre que dedicó su vida a Torrevieja, a través del Patronato y otros organismos como la Peña Diana o la antigua Comisión de Fiestas. Descanse en paz.