Friday, February 28th 2014
En sesión celebrada el pasado día 21 de febrero del presente, la Comisión Técnica del Patronato Municipal del Certamen Internacional de Habaneras y Polifonía, ha seleccionado a las corales que participarán en el 60º Certamen Internacional de Habaneras, a celebrar en Torrevieja el próximo mes de Julio del presente.
Friday, February 28th 2014
En sesión celebrada el pasado día 21 de febrero del presente, la Comisión Técnica del Patronato Municipal del Certamen Internacional de Habaneras y Polifonía, ha seleccionado a las corales que participarán en el 20º Certamen Juvenil de Habaneras, a celebrar en nuestra ciudad entre los días 4 y 5 de Abril siendo las siguientes:
Monday, July 29th 2013
• Francisco Reyes received the Gold Shield Award for Lifetime Achievement continued collaboration and dissemination of the Fair and the Habanera.
Torrevieja. 29/07/2013. The mayor of Torrevieja and chairman of the board of Habanera, Eduardo Dolon Sanchez, closed at night yesterday the 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja, while leaving open the long-awaited 60th edition of the same, to be held in July 2014, at the Eras de la Sal A Contest as announced that the mayor torrevejense will feature the renowned Donostiarra Choir, directed by Jose Antonio Sainz Alfaro, to star in a gala commemorating the sixty editions that meet the Contest Torrevieja. 'This,' said Eduardo Dolon "is just one of the various activities that are scheduled throughout the year to commemorate this outstanding event" focused on the development of a large 60 ° Contest, "for which the Technical Committee of the Board has been working almost two years, seeking to gather in Torrevieja at the best choirs who have gone through the Eras de la Sal and who have taken the honors of the exhibition in the last decade. "
The chorus 'Yevshan Galician' of Ukraine wins the 59th Contest of Torrevieja getting the first prize in Havana
Sunday, July 28th 2013
• Asian Choirs monopolize palmares of polyphony, rising the Padjadjaran University Choir from Indonesia with the first prize "Costa Blanca-Alicante Provincial Council".
• The Cor Children 'Friends of the Unio' in Granollers (Barcelona) makes achieving double the national award "City of Torrevieja" and the audience.
The Yevshan Galician Ukrainian Chamber Choir last night was proclaimed winner of the 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja, to get the first prize in Havana "Juan Aparicio", worth 12,000 euros. The second prize of 5,000 euros was for Cantoría of Merida (Venezuela), while the third, with 2,500 euros, got the MEPZ Obala Koper in Slovenia, while the University Choir Valencia Sant Yago achieved the award "Francisco Vallejos "for the interpretation of 'Torrevieja' Ricardo Lafuente.
Saturday, July 27th 2013
• MePZ Obala Koper – Eslovenia
MARINERO Miguel Asíns Arbó
LA CUBANA DEL MANGLAR Letra: Pedro Llabrés - Música: Joaquín Gasca
• Padjadjaran University Choir – Indonesia
LOS CAMAGÜEYANOS Letra: Eusebio Sierra - Música: Jesús Romo
MA RENCONG RENCONG Budi Susanto - Augustinus Bambang
• Bejing Wuzi University Youth Choir – China
A TU LADO Letra: Matías Antón - Música: Javier Busto
MONGOLIAN BOOTS Se Enkebayaer
• Coro Universitario Sant Yago – Valencia – España
ENTERRADME EN LA PLAYA Letra: Rafael Duyos - Música: Jesús Romo
TORREVIEJA Ricardo Lafuente Aguado
• Cantoría de Merida – Venezuela
POR EL MAR Letra: Isabel Pareja - Música: Manuel Moreno Buendía
BINNAMMÁ Alberto Grau
• Yevshan Galician Chamber Choir – Ucrania
EL SABOR DE UNA HABANERA Letra: Maite Lorenzo - Música: Armando Bernabeu
HABANERA SALADA Ricardo Lafuente Aguado
• ITS Student Choir – Indonesia
TÚ Letra: Fernán Sánchez - Música: Eduardo Sánchez de Fuentes
SEBLANG SUBU Budi Susanto Yohanes
Saturday, July 27th 2013
• Jury President, Francisco Grau, highlights the "high level of almost all participating choirs."
• The mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon and the president of the Provincial Council of Alicante, Luisa Pastor, will preside tonight the big Gala Coral and subsequent awards ceremony.
Last night, the 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja reached the end of the competition phase coral, on an issue that, as asserted by the President of the Jury, Francisco Grau Vergara, has been characterized by a "high level of almost all participating choirs. " Now, together with vocal Simó Carmen Cruz and Jose Antonio Sainz Alfaro, and secretary, John Augustine Manrique, with voice but without vote-will be responsible for setting rate and palmares of this year's contest, in a task that is advertised "it will not be easy".
Friday, July 26th 2013
• The evening began observing a minute of silence for the victims of the tragic train accident occurred in Santiago de Compostela.
• The Regional Secretary for Tourism, Daniel Marco, said the Generalitat Valenciana in the competition sees the example of how to "bet on the internationality of Torrevieja tourist excellence".
The evening last night the 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja began observing a minute of silence for the victims of the tragic train accident occurred in Santiago de Compostela, who lived with an overwhelming devotion and deep feeling among the public of the Ages the Salt
The Sixth Conference of the Habanera put to underscore the importance of the Contest of Torrevieja in the international choral scene
Thursday, July 25th 2013
• Cantoría representatives of Merida (Venezuela) have proposed a partnership with the Festival is held there, for representatives of the Board of Torrevieja attend as jurors.
The Real Club Nautico of Torrevieja has welcomed today the celebration of the Sixth Conference of the Habanera, organized as a side event of the 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony. A session was started with the presentation-concert Aurelio Martinez Lopez offered under the title "La Havana: the counterpoint of salt and sugar." During the presentation, a member of the Technical Committee recalled the historical origins of the habanera and how took hold in Torrevieja, to the point of becoming the main landmark of the city. A conference has had the brilliant performance of soprano Conchita Perez-Boj Torrevieja.
Thursday, July 25th 2013
Start choral competition phase of the 59th Competition, with choirs of Valladolid, China, Slovenia and Indonesia
Wednesday, July 24th 2013
• It is first heard in Havana a must contest the interpretation: "The Absent" Carmen Ortiz and Jorge Lopez.
Torrevieja. 24/07/2013. After the extraordinary success of the opening night and Soloists Competition IV, the 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja began on Tuesday night choral competition phase. Attentive, as always, was the jury, chaired by Francisco Grau, accompanied by Jose Antonio Sainz and Carmen Cruz Simó, and beginning to evaluate in this way the 16 choirs who come into competition.
Tuesday, July 23rd 2013
The mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon, announced that for the second year is to develop the cycle of "Nights of Habanera on the Costa Blanca", as a parallel event to the 59th International Contest of Torrevieja, which runs until July 28 at the Eras de la Sal A dissemination activity, the result of constant and extraordinary collaboration between the Municipal Habanera and the Tourist Board Costa Blanca, y el área de Cultura de la Diputación de Alicante.
The Alicante soprano Cristina Sanchez wins Jury prize and tenor argentina, Facundo Muñoz, the public in the IV Contest Soloists
Tuesday, July 23rd 2013
• Emotive torrevejense flavor performance titled "In time Habanera" to honor small sets so characteristic of the early editions of the competition.
The 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony of Torrevieja began on the night of his career Monday in the historic Eras Sal The Mayor and Chairman of the Board, Eduardo Dolon Sanchez, after welcoming the choirs participants, gave the opening of this year's contest to the Councillor for Culture, Education and Sport of the Generalitat Valenciana, Maria Jose Catala. In his address, stressed "the great international" posed this contest for Torrevieja and all Valencia, and appealed to the public of the Eras de la Sal to recognize in his words "the thanks and congratulations of all Valencia for this contest, which is a real privilege. "
Sunday, July 21st 2013
• The mayor of Torrevieja, Eduardo Dolon Sanchez and the Councillor for Culture of the Generalitat, José Maria Catala, will open the competition, which will take part about 900 choristers, twenty choirs grouped in three continents
• The live Eras de la Sal recent upgrading works for the proper conduct of the Contest, including the installation of the free WiFi network this year for the first time enables to promote the spread online through social networks.
Tomorrow Monday, July 22, at 23 am at the historic site of the Eras de la Sal de Torrevieja will start the 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony, extending in the city for 7 days full of choral activities at one of the most important events of its kind worldwide.
Friday, July 19th 2013
• The TVE journalist Carolina Casado presented for the fifth consecutive year of Torrevieja Habanera Contest.
The mayor of Torrevieja and president of the Municipal Habanera, Eduardo Dolon Sanchez, announced today that Spanish TV broadcast a year a special one-hour on the event and to be recorded in full in the evening delivery Awards July 27, in which the best choirs in a gala exhibition.
Thursday, July 18th 2013
• Will popular repertory works primarily Havana which form part of this exhibition gala that will display a cool and informal format of traditional music genre Torrevieja.
• The Contest parallel activities include 'VI Conference of the Habanera' for July 25 and the 'Habanera on the Street' for Friday, 26.
Torrevieja. 18-07-2013. The Vice President of the Board of Habanera, Luis María Pizana, has announced today the details of the opening night of the 59th International Competition to be held at the Eras de la Sal, next Monday, July 22, at 23 hours.
The Trustees encourage interaction with social networks enabling access during the event at the Eras de la Sal
Monday, July 15th 2013
The 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony, to be held from 22 to 28 July, aims to become one of the most technology developed so far. For this, the Eras de la Sal will for the first time with a free WIFI service, which will offer no cost to the local firm Municipal Television TVTDatos Torrevieja. This is intended to encourage interaction and real-time feedback through the profiles that have assets Contest organization in social networks, mainly Twitter (www.twitter.com / certhabaneras - www.twitter.com / torreviejaturis) and on Facebook (www.facebook.com / certhabaneras - www.facebook.com / turismodetorrevieja). The Deputy Municipal Habanera, Luis María Pizana, has invited the public of the Eras de la Sal to use social networks to showcase their impressions and upload their photos in real time, using the hashtag # habanerastorrevieja.
Saturday, July 13th 2013
• Tonight popular Habanera lasted nearly two hours
Torrevieja. 13-07-2013. About 7,000 people enjoyed last Friday the 21st Night of Habanera in Playa del Cura in the attendance of seven groups from the city, such as the Youth Choir Francisco Vallejos, the Coral New Generation, which participated for the first time, the Coral Torrelamata The New Dawn, Bella Torrevieja Choir, the Choir "Cecilio Gallego" of the Housewives Association, and the group "Potalaspuntosemos" and grouping and Salt Brea They provided an extraordinary show with well-known Havana, that were chanted by the audience and served as a prologue to the 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony, to be held from Monday 22 July at the Eras de la Sal
Tuesday, June 25th 2013
• The habanera of interpretation must be the one entitled "The Absent", with lyrics by Carmen Ortiz and young music composer Jorge Lopez Torrevieja.
Torrevieja. 25-06-2013. The mayor of Torrevieja and chairman of the board of Habanera, Eduardo Dolon Sanchez, accompanied by Vice President Luis Maria Pizana, and the manager of the same, John Augustine Manrique has presented this morning the 59th International Contest of Habanera and Polyphony Torrevieja to be held from 22 to 28 July at the Eras de la Sal
Eduardo Dolon be stressed that a total of 16 choirs from three continents and representing 11 countries taking part in the competition in the competition among them, 3
Friday, May 3rd 2013
La Comisión Técnica del Patronato Municipal de Habaneras y Polifonía ha determinado que los participantes en el IV Concurso de Solistas a celebrar en nuestra localidad el próximo 22 de Julio del presente dentro del desarrollo del 59º Certamen Internacional de Habaneras y Polifonía sean los siguientes de un total de 19 inscripciones recibidas.
- Pepa García Maciá.
- Maite Mer.
- Cristina Sánchez.
- Joan García.
- Lucas Groppo.
- Facundo Muñoz.
En Torrevieja a 3 de Mayo de 2013.